- The smartphone is the computer.
- The mobile web is the web.
- The future is evenly distributed.
- People want what they want when they want it where they want it.
- Information wants to be monetized.
- Want your business to go global? Think: Young. Brown. Woman. Child. That is your market.
- People should not have to — and very soon never again will — pay for content they do not want.
- Hyperlocal is hyperglobal. Master one highly targeted niche anywhere. If successful, the infrastructure exists, at virtually no cost, to replicate your service everywhere, hyper-rapidly.
- Boring is Death. No adult will allow themselves moments of quiet, or dis-connection. Neither should they force children to go off-grid.
- There is only one time. Now.
- There is only one place. Here