China Dolls

There is a display in front of the Chinese cultural centre that is
tucked away on the second floor of Market Village.

56 dolls, each dressed in the traditional costume of the groups of
China. The Hans, the old hundred last names, (like myself) consists of
92% of the population. The remaining 8% consist of the various peoples
my Han ancestors conquered and subjugated.

Statistics and history is available:
http://www.c-c-c.org/chineseculture/minority/minority.html

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s